Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Baseball Great!


Many years ago when Ford worked on the railroad he played baseball. The Pennsylvania Railroad had a baseball team and they played with other teams.


I really can't remember the teams they played but I assume it was other factories and companies from our area.

He played on a certain night of the week. I went to some of the games but since I am not a sports fan, I did not become too involved with their games. He did that for several years but then our lives became more involved and he dropped out of the baseball team.


I can remember how handsome I thought he looked in his baseball suit. He is second from the right end in the front row.


I wonder if they have baseball in Heaven? If they do I am sure he may be on one of the teams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home