Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rubix's Cube























Did you try to solve the Rubix's Cube puzzle back when they first came out? I drove myself crazy fiddling with that thing!



Finally, I gave it up and decided I had more important things to waste my time on.



I looked on Google and found that there was one place where they showed you how to solve it. But you would have to be a genius to even do it that way.



So I stopped even thinking about it. I figured that even if I could do it what would it get me--any money, or prizes or recognition?
None of those for sure.


So now, I think I may still have my old rubix's cube somewhere around here but I have lost my fascination for it and I never touch it. I'll leave that for the geniuses to work on.


1 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never could do those things, either. It amazed me to watch the people who could.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home