Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Little Country Church in Michigan



This picture was painted by a lady in Michigan who lived near a place where we were camping.


I walked down this road and very near the church. It was a beautiful little church. I wanted the painting because I felt that since I was there and saw the church it would mean a lot more to me. I think we paid about $50 for the painting.


I have it hanging in my dining room and I look at it often and remember being there and walking near the church.


The glass of the frame got broken on our way home and we had to have it replaced. It has been hanging in my dining room ever since we came home and hung it there, about 20 years ago.


The lady who painted it is probably not, nor ever will be famous but her painting has brought me a lot of enjoyment for my $50.

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2008 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real bargain to mw!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home