Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another Toilet Tissue Issue

Over the top or off the bottom?



While I am on the discussion of toilet paper I will continue with this thought.



Do you put the roll of toilet paper on with it coming off over the top, or at the bottom? I have always put mine on with it coming off over the top of the roll. But I notice that a lot of others have it coming off at the bottom.


This is probably a moot question but one that I take notice of. I don't think it affects the world one way or another. There is no way you can save money on toilet paper. It is a very necessary item, and an expensive one no matter which way you use it.


When I have my company here in the summer we use at least two or three rolls a day. I always stock up on it before they come because it is one thing I don't want anyone to go without using!



1 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This issue has never been a big deal to me, but I know some people are really picky about it. It's probably easier to grab if it comes over the top of the roll, but I think it looks neater if it comes from the bottom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home