Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cold Cream, Hot Butt!






When my daughter, Lana Kay, was about a year and a half old or so she got into quite a few things around the house.






Once she found my jar of cold cream in my dresser and was playing with it. I saw her but I thought that was OK because I didn't think she could possibly get the lid off--wrong--I underestimated her abilities!



I went about my duties and later I looked in on her and she had literally covered my recliner chair with cold cream. Of course, it was an upholstered chair and the cloth was by now fully absorbed with cold cream!



I spanked her butt good. She knew what it (the spanking) was for. After that I kept the cold cream in a place where she could not get it.



I cleaned the cold cream off the chair and it really didn't do as much damage as I had thought it would. Cold cream is to clean, isn't it? So maybe it cleaned the chair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home