Friday, July 3, 2009


Happy birthday to all of my nieces, son in law, daughter, grandchildren and great grandchildren that have July birthdays. There are a ton of them.


I suppose you think I lied in my post yesterday when I said I would have one on most days.
I didn't really lie, I just did not make it for earlier today. But I will put this one on now.

I got Lana Kay to the airport this morning--at 6:00 AM, I might add!

Her flight left at 7:00 AM and she was supposed to get to Boise about 4:00 this afternoon.

She did get home, a little early, about 3:45. That is accounting for a two hour time change. The flight actually took about seven and a half hours. Her flight was smooth and uneventful. She called me as she was waiting for Carter to pick her up at the airport.


You can bet I was back in my bed by about 7:00 AM and sleeping again by 7:30 after I took her to the airport! I slept until about noon. It is the first time I have slept until noon since three weeks ago before the company came.

It was strange to wake up to a quiet and peaceful house again. Don't misunderstand me, I did enjoy their visit but it is just that it was strange to be back again to my old routine.

Back to the birthdays. Jordan, Jennifer's girl, had a birthday yesterday, she is twelve years old. Jala also had a birthday yeterday. Jennifer, has a birthday on the fourth. Jennifer used to think that all of the hoopla on the fourth was because of her birthday! Jana, Debbie, and Carter have birthdays on the sixth which is Saturday. Carla Sue and Lisa have birthdays on the 22 of July.


So that is the list of our July birthdays. I wish each and every one of them a very happy birthday. Since there are so many I am including all of my wishes in this post for them.


I am now going to go into the kitchen and work on the leftovers for my supper tonight! I have a ton of them. Some of my family are not fond of leftovers so we had new meals most nights. But I did not throw away the left overs . They are safely tucked in my freezer in the garage, They will all be eaten and enjoyed!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! And Happy Birthday to all of the July people!

1 Comments:

At July 5, 2009 at 12:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Lana Kay's flight was so long. Good grief, we flew to Maui in less time! Sara is suppose to go to France for the month of September and I think her flight is only 9 or 10 hours...that didn't seem too bad to me for such a distance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home