Thursday, September 3, 2009

My MP3 Player



( top)Flash drives (bottom) MP3 player


Would you believe this little contraption will hold several hours of music? I used to carry a tape recorder and tapes to listen to when I rode the bus to Texas. It was much heavier and more inconvenient to carry than this little thing that is about 2x3 inches big. Now I put this little thing in my purse along with an extra battery or two and I can listen to music on the bus as long as I wish. I have two of them so I will never run out of listening materials.




I am amazed at all of the new unbelievable things technology has come up with in the past few years. The picture at the top is a picture of my two flash drives. I have one for my blogs and one for all of my pictures that I get on e mails. I have over five hundred posts on my blog and all of them are on one of the flash drives. On the other one is all of my pictures I get in e mails. The one for my blogs is a two gigabyte and the other for pictures is a four gigabyte. The very first computer I ever had was a one gigabyte. Isn't that mind boggling? I can't believe all that material will go into a little thing that is about two inches long and one inch wide. What will they come up, with next?


While I am not getting any richer with these things I am having a ball playing around with them! I am just sad that I probably don't have that many more years to play around with them! But I will do it as long as I am able , and as I have said before, I hope they have them in Heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home