Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grocery Shopping Carts







A cart that looks perfect, but it may have a wobbly wheel, or a wheel that does its own thing. You never know until you push it.
I went to the grocery store today. I was in a good mood and felt fine--until I started pushing my grocery cart!
I invariably get a cart that has a bad wheel and is very hard to push, or one that goes its own way with no regard to where I want to go!
I am sure there is a conspiracy for getting me to use a cart that has something wrong with it. I never get a good cart that is easy to push and runs smoothly along the aisles. They must have a guy that watches for me and makes sure I get an inferior cart!
Today my cart wanted to go to the left and it did unless I struggled to get it to go straight. I wrestled with it until I finally got all of my items in it and checked out. Then I realized I had forgotten a couple of things and went back into the store for them. I just carried them in my hand because I saw that guy up there by the carts waiting for me to come take a wobbly wheeled cart. I fooled him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home