Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Wedding Day!


Sixty seven years ago this day I said my marriage vows. Ford and I would be celebrating our 67th wedding anniversary if he were living.




I miss him still. He has been gone for 10 years and it seems like 100 years ago.



The picture above was made about four months after we married so I consider it our wedding picture. I was sixteen and Ford was twenty three--just kids!

This date is also the birthday of President Ronald Reagan. I am not sure of how old he would be but I know for years I have noted that his birthday is on our anniversary or, actually, that our anniversary is on his birthday. It was not planned that way, it just happened.


So I am quietly celebrating my anniversary today by doing nothing but I am surely remembering a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home