Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Old House Making History!



We lived in our house at 5226 Reed Street for 25 years. We moved away in May of 1976 to this house I now live in. Nothing exciting ever happened there for us. Of course we were happy that nothing bad ever happened. And we did have a lot of very happy times there.





It sounds like maybe something bad has happened there now. This article was in our paper a few days ago. I have been waiting to see what developed in the story but there has been nothing else in the paper about it. So I don't know if the man lived there or if he just went there to get help. Anyway, he died.




I apologize for the small print of the article. I am not smart enough to be able to get it bigger. Anyway, down near the bottom of the article it says the man ran to the house at 5226 and police were taking pictures of that house.




Since it never gave any names of the participants in the fracas I could not check out in the obituaries for the death of the man.



I still feel an attachment to that house even though I have not lived there for 33 years. I would love to go in it again and see how different it looks now. The house is now 58 years old. It still looks as good as it did--at least on the outside-- when we moved away. We had red shutters on the windows on the front of the house and the shutters are still red.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home