Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brett and Apple Pie












I used to have an apple tree in my back yard. Every fall I would make a couple of apple pies from the apples that fell from the tree.



I had made two apple pies and Carla, Brett and Amy were here for a dinner.


Brett had two large pieces of pie and in an hour or so he was lying back in the recliner moaning with pain. He was so sick from the pie he ate that we thought he was going to die!


I am suprised that he still likes apple pie after that ordeal. But he still does eat apple pie and he mentions how sick he was after he ate those two large pieces of pie. He absolutely made a pig out of himself.


By the way, lightning struck my apple tree and it fell in my yard. We had to chop it up and cart it away to the dump. So I don't have a source for apples any more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home