Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Old DeSoto Car


This car looks a lot like our old DeSoto car.

Years ago my Dad got an old DeSoto car. I don't know the exact year it was but probably about 1929. The picture looks a lot like I remember it looking.


I was dating Ford at that time and my Dad let us use the car one night on our date. We just drove around town a while and parked at one of the parks in West Paris (that was fun!).

Whoever my Dad bought the car from put new seat covers on the seats and it looked fairly decent, for that time.

We didn't have the car for a very long time and I don't remember why my Dad got rid of it. I imagine it had problems which were too expensive for my Dad to pay for so he sold it.


But Ford and I did enjoy one night out on the town with it.

3 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a picture of that old car.

 
At December 17, 2008 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see the picture of it next time I come down!

 
At December 17, 2008 at 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really screwed up! I mispelled DeSoto. Also it can be with or without the Capital S. I saw it both ways on Google. But it is DeSoto instead of DeSota. I don't know how it got through Spell Check!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home