Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Hairdo


















Wouldn't you think that if you put your hair in rollers exactly like those in the picture above that it would turn out with both sides of your hair exactly the same? Not so with me. Mine turns out more like the hairdo in the other picture.


No matter how much I try to get both sides the same I can never manage to do it. I am sure part of my problem is that my hair is thicker on one side than it is on the other. My hairdo will last much longer on the left side of my head than on the right. I often put curlers in on the right side overnight to stretch my hairdo for a few more days.


My lifelong problem has been my hair! I should have been a man. I used to say that to Ford and he would reply, "Just be glad you have hair." He was bald.


I hope God has plans to let women be free from hair care in Heaven!

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've so often wished for a nice, thick, head of hair with lots of body. Unfortunately, I ended up with fine, limp hair that's straight as a board. But as Ford advised, I'm just glad I have hair!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home