Friday, May 22, 2009

Goodbye for a while!



Brendon and Jordan, Jennifer's two children.






















I am leaving today, Friday, for Boise, Idaho, for my grandson's wedding. Josh and Rachael are getting married on Saturday. I hope we have no problems because we are only getting there at midnight on Friday. I also hope our luggage gets there with us!


In the picture above are my two great grandchildren whom I have never seen-- I did see Brendon once when he was about three but not since then. I have never seen Jordan. The picture was made in 2000 so they are quite a bit older now. Brendon is graduating soon.


I have been racing around trying to get my bags packed and make sure I don't forget something I have to have.


This trip is going to be a blur in my time. Time passes so fast and we only have five days there. I am so glad that I got this chance to go. It will probably be my last time out there because they come here every summer.


Things are going to be different now since both boys will not be coming every summer like they have for about 25 years-- or Josh has been for that long. Jake is only 18 but he has been here every summer of his life.


I will miss doing my daily blog for a while. I will try to get back to it on the 27th, that is when we will be coming home. Don't miss me too much! Maybe you will get used to not reading my posts every day! Anyway, I am fast running out of new ideas. Maybe I will get some while I am in Boise.


So, have a good time reading other people's blogs while I am gone. I will see you again on the 27th or maybe the 28th.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time! We will miss you...
nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home