Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We are one Smart Family!





















I don't mean our family is a smart-Ass type! We are just smart!


I have five graduates this year--seven if I count my great nephew and niece dogs: one grandson, Josh Fife, and one great nephew, Chris Holmes, who are graduating from college; one grandson, Jake Little, who graduates from High school; two great grand nieces , Sara Holmes and Amy Highfield, who are graduating from high school. I might add that I also have a great niece dog and a great nephew dog who graduated from Obedience school just recently. I sent them presents!


I am so proud of all of them. However, It has totally wrecked my checking account! But I am just happy that I have the money to take care of all of the gifts. I don't have to worry about any more gifts until four years from now when the high schoolers will be graduating from college. By then maybe I will have won a lottery and will be rich--I am dreaming!


I am happy for all of my smart relatives and their accomplishments. Congratulations to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home