Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do You ever Wonder What Heaven is Like?



Heaven.


I do all of the time. There is not much in the bible that tells us exactly how heaven will be. Except that it will be wonderful. I have my own ideas of how it will be but I have no way of knowing if I am right.



I expect, and hope, that Heaven will be kind of like right here on earth except that everything will be perfect. The bible mentions that the streets are made of pure gold. So if there are streets wouldn't there be cars? Perfect cars that need no gas, no maintenance and remain in a new condition all of the time. Our homes would need no upkeep or costly things to keep them in good condition forever.



I think that people will be at the very top condition of their lives--what ever age was the best time of your life. When you looked your very best and with no diseases or any thing that was a problem during your lifetime. People who were crippled, deformed, lamed or just plain ugly will be perfect in heaven.



I certainly hope that I will not have all of the little annoyances that I have to put up with now in this life.



I do hope there will be computers in heaven. You are supposed to enjoy yourself and I would have a hard time enjoying myself with no computer! All this is just wishful thinking. I know we will love God most of all but if it is supposed to be an enjoyment there will have to be something for us to do.


I suppose there are as many different ideas of what heaven is like as there are people on this earth. This is just my idea of what I think maybe it is like. Tell me if you know any more than I know.


I will meet you there someday with my brand new Porsche!





2 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After cleaning house all these years, my favorite thing about heaven will be NO DIRT and NO STINKY TOILETS!

I do hope there will be dogs there -- they provide so much love and affection, they just have to be there.

 
At May 13, 2009 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be wonderful to see all my loved ones especially Cotton! I don't care if there isn't any of the earthly things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home