Thursday, May 14, 2009

My front porch guardian



Along with my sentinel on my fireplace I also have this little guy by my front porch who guards my entry door. I bought him when we first moved to this house. So he has been our guardian angel for 32 years.


I had to replace the base of my birdbath once because Ford backed the car out and drove over it. But the bowl and the little man are the original ones from 32 years ago.


I know the original use of the birdbath is for birds but I really don't like the birds in mine. They make it messy for the little guardian. I try to keep the bowl empty so birds don't come to it. But since we get a lot of rain in Fort Rain, Indiana, Sometimes it gets ahead of me and the birds have a ball!


So don't worry about me, I have two faithful guards here watching over me all of the time.

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 at 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, if you would just close the drapes you would be fine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home