Friday, May 29, 2009

I'M BACK!

I love my cozy home!


BoldI am back home, the perfect place to be! We got back home about 7:30 P.M. Wednesday.

I made the trip fine. I did more walking than I have in some time in the airport. Carla and Brett tried to slow down enough for me but even their slow walk is too fast for me! But I did make it.

We saw a beautiful wedding and I met my new grand daughter in law. I will see her again in a few weeks when they come here on their honeymoon trip. Lana Kay and Jake will be here also then.

I am glad to be back and will try to think of new ideas for my blog in the future. I am sorry I don't have any pictures of the wedding right now for this post. Lana Kay is going to send me copies of her pictures and she will also bring some when she comes.

It seems forever since I have written a post but it really was only 6 days. I meant to put one on for Thursday but I didn't make it. I will try harder from now on!

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back kyra! Glad you had a good trip. Looking forward to your blogs. nh

 
At May 29, 2009 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! We missed you! I'm looking forward to photos from your trip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home