Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Hole in the Wall

The Hole in the Wall cafe in Paris, Texas


I was unprepared for the plethora of information I found on Google about Hole in the Wall restaurants. They are located in almost every state-- and country for that matter.


I brought up Google thinking I would find nothing on the little Hole in the Wall restaurant that I visited last summer with my nieces, Debbie and Nancy and my sister and her husband. I was pleasantly surprised to find even a picture of the little place. It really was just a hole in the wall. However, the food was very good and I have found myself thinking that the next time I am in Paris I would like to return to The Hole in the Wall.

Some of the restaurants feature Italian food, some Mexican food and others just plain American food. As I recall I had a Taco Salad as my pick for lunch. It was very good.


The place was very busy and most tables were filled. It was a weekday and at lunch time so that probably accounted for the large crowd.


So if you are ever in Paris, Texas and want a good lunch go to 202 3rd St. NW. You will find it there at the Hole in the Wall!

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lunch date at Hole in the Wall when you come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home