Friday, August 21, 2009

How Do You Make Your Bed?

I can't find anyone who agrees with me on how to put the sheets on your bed!



When I put the sheets on my bed I first put on the fitted, or bottom, sheet. Then I put the cover, or top sheet on with the right side facing your body or down . The I add the blanket or quilts. That way when you get into the bed and the covers are turned back what you see is the right side of the sheet facing you. Most other people I have asked say they put the top sheet on with the right side facing up. By doing that the right side of the top sheet is never seen by anyone. When the covers are turned down what you see is the wrong side of the sheet facing you. When the bed is made the proper way, when the covers are turned down you see the right side of the sheet. Not that it makes one bit of difference in the way you sleep it does make a difference in what you see when you crawl into your bed!



I prefer seeing the right side of the sheet being pulled over me instead of the wrong side.



So if you like looking at the back side of a design instead of the pretty right side then keep right on making your bed the wrong way!

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny...something I never thought about! I think you're probably right though. nh

 
At August 22, 2009 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Works if you turn your bed down -- usually by the time I'm ready for bed, the sheets just get jerked back instead of turned down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home