Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Old Blue Eyes


Chuck. Lisa's cat



Frank is the white cat









Old Blue eyes is Frank Sinatra's nick name. So when Carla Sue got her three cats a few years ago she picked names for them. One she named Jet, because he is solid jet black; one she named Ilford, I think it was a brand name for something she had seen; and because the last cat had blue eyes, she named him Frank--for Frank Sinatra.

I was thinking of Lisa's cat, Chuck--the cat who survived a nine day lockup
without food or water. I thought that was an unusual name for a cat. I have no idea why she picked that name for him.


I have some friends who's son has a cat named Fido, also an unusual name
for a cat, but not for a dog. I guess you can name your pet whatever you wish. I should have named my psychotic dog, Idiot, because that is what he was!

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the world did she get them so beautifully posed?!

 
At September 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous kyra lafain said...

Just lucky, I guess!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home