Thursday, October 22, 2009

The View From My Front Window

This is a view from my front window.


This is a view from my den window where I have my computer.
You can see why I like to sit on my couch by my front window! It is a beautiful sight! It is especially beautiful right now. The leaves are just turning and I can see many colors.
I really dislike fall because it is the end of warm weather and summer fun but it is a pretty time with all of the fall colors--I have to admit that!
I sit on my couch a lot and enjoy my array of colors especially when the sun shines, as it is today. Of course the TV competes with the sights from my window!
Sooner or later--later, I hope--snow will replace the beautiful colors and I will be stuck in a colorless white world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home