Friday, December 4, 2009

My New Little Gem






















This is my new little great grandson. I am sorry that the pictures are not very good. I had a problem getting the picture on my computer so I ended up making a picture of the picture with my camera and then getting it on the computer. So they are not as sharp and clear as they could be.


He was born last Monday and weighed in at 7 pounds and 8 ounces. He is doing great. He is not eating as much as they would like and he lost 8 ounces the first day. He will probably gain all of that back soon when he starts eating better.


Amy is so relieved that he is out of her and she feels much smaller! As I said in an earlier post, his name is Braylon Allen Miller. I have not seen him yet. but I will as soon as possible. They live 25 miles away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home