Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Olden Days


I must give equal time to my mother's family, the Gregorys. Their house is sort of the same as the house of my Dad's family--not too fancy!
In the picture, left to right is: Aunt Lottie; Aunt Nellie; Aunt Sarah;
Grandma Gregory, holding Uncle Tony; Aunt Lizzie; Ollie,
my mother; Grandpa Gregory; Uncle John and Uncle Emerson.
The family dog in also shown in the picture. His name was Trip. Notice that all of the small girls are holding dolls. So they were not destitute!
We have a lot to be thankful for these days, that we do not live in the kind of houses that our parents did! However, they were probably happier than we are because they were not saddled with credit card debts and all of the other pressures and problems that we have nowadays!
Even though, I think I would choose today for my time to live after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home