Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yippee Kia Ya




Lana Kay

<--























Carla Sue -->
These pictures were made at Lake of the Ozarks National Park in Missouri in 1967. They were made on just play ponies. I remember back when I was just a little kid there was a man, probably many of them, who went around to people's homes with a live pony and he would make a picture of kids on the pony and sell them to you. I guess they weren't too expensive or we never would have bought them. I don't actually have a picture but I remember that my mother had pictures of us kids on ponies in her picture box. I wish I had gotten one of them but that is water under the bridge!




These pictures were made while we were on a trip to Lake of the Ozarks National Park in Missouri. My kids thought these pictures were the bee's knees! (Bees have knees?)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home