Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Tree Decorator--Brett




Brett, my grandson, came over Thursday and put A Christmas tree up for me. He is very good at arranging the lights just right and getting the ornaments placed perfectly. He works at Target and he does a lot of tree decorating for the store.
I did not ask him to do it--he just volunteered. Of course, I accepted immediately.
I do not have the energy it takes to do all of that stretching, bending and stooping while putting a tree up. I gave that up several years ago.
I do enjoy looking at the tree during the Christmas season. So I am happy that he did the job for me. He also said that he will come over and take it down for me after Christmas is over. I also accepted that offer. I will probably take the ornaments off and place them in their box. But I will let him take the tree down. That will be after New Year's. It is terrible to get old but it is nice to have loved ones do things for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home