Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our First Snowfall of the Season




The pictures above are from my computer room window and my family room window. Aren't they sickening? That is pretty much what I'll see all winter from my windows.
It snowed a little last night but most of the snow you see in the pictures are what fell today. I went to the mailbox about 3:00 PM and most of the snow fell after that. I timed my trip to the mailbox just right. I try not to go out when it is too snowy or icy.
It is a lot different than when my sister and niece were here in October. It was still warm then.
I have a doctor's appointment for Monday and I am hoping that the roads will be clear by then. We are supposed to get more snow Saturday but usually, by the next day most of the main roads are clear.
Just be thankful you don't live here in Indiana!

3 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM !!!!!!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful! I'd get me a cup of hot chocolate, a blanket, and a good book and just enjoy the view.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the snow! I know I'm weird, but I also love the rain and rarely tire of it. I remember the El Nino year we had, everyone else was sick of the rain, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home