Monday, November 22, 2010

Ta-da!

How do you like them boots?

This picture was made many years ago--obvious if you could see me now!

Fashion boots were the in thing. I wanted to be in, of course! I had several pairs of boots in different colors.

Also back in those days I made a lot of my clothes. I made the suit I am wearing in the picture. I made a couple of them in different colors. I felt really in style when I wore them. I was in college then and I liked to look fashionable.

I loved sewing and I did quite a lot of it. Now, patterns, materials, notions and other items you need for sewing have become so expensive that it is cheaper to just buy y0ur clothes ready made. Also, back in those days I had a much nicer figure than I have now. I loved the way the things fit me and they looked good. Now I don't like the way I look in anything. So I just grab whatever will fit me in the store and forget about making anything home made.

I hope in the hereafter I will have that figure I used to have 50 years ago!

NOTE: See our psychotic dog, Mickey, in the lower right hand corner of the picture? Isn't he cute?

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! HUBA HUBA!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home