Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Aren't You Jealous?







These are pictures I just took out my front door and my den window.
Everything is closed down here in Fort Wayne--schools, banks, businesses. I am sure there are a lot of happy kids, not as many happy workers.
I am just so so. I don't like being snowed in but then I didn't plan on going out anyway. I just hope there is no emergency because they would have trouble getting in my driveway.
I surely hope this is winter's last fling, and that spring is just around the corner!

3 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This morning, the groundhog predicted early spring. I hope he's right! We don't have snow, but we have ice and temps in the teens with sub-zero windchills. My dog is peeing icicles when she goes out! I don't mind the cold outside, but our power was out this morning for 2 hours, and when your home is all-electric, that means NO HEAT indoors, either!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing to be jealous of!! Our weather isn't much better than yours!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My yard down in Texas looks like yours, and it's still snowing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home