Monday, January 24, 2011

I Don't Understand Myself!
























Why do I have to try everything that comes along? Your answer is as good as mine. After my daughter got a computer and began talking to me about it, and sent me a Mother's day card she made on it, I just had to have a computer.

I did get one and I went nuts making greeting cards on it. I thought that was the greatest thing since sliced bread! I made cards for everything that came along; holidays, birthdays, thank you notes, just any event was an excuse for me to make a greeting card. Then the postage rates went up and ink cartridges went up and it all spoiled my fun. Then I slowed down on the greeting cards.

Then e mails came along and they were free. So I went e mail crazy for a while. Soon, though, cell phones came along and it became easier to just call someone than to e mail them. So e mail lost its glamor.
Next came e bay. I went hog wild selling things on e bay. I actually did make a little money. I had so much fun checking my e bay items to see how much someone had bid on them. I finally ran out of things to sell and the postage rates went sky high and I lost some money on one item because I didn't charge enough postage so e bay flew out the window!

Next came my blog season. I started a blog and had so much fun with that. I now have 700 blogs posted. I am now running out of ideas for stories and I skip days putting one on because I can't get an idea for one. I have blogged for about two or more years but it is about the end because you can only write if you have ideas.


Now I just got on Facebook. Will it give me as much fun as all of the other things have? I sure hope so. I won't make any money but maybe I can have some fun with it.


I must think I am a teenager! I do all of the things that they do, or try to. I have some trouble with a lot of the stuff but I have a couple of grandchildren who help me along.

I am just waiting for the next novelty thing to come along on the Internet, because I will try to do it just for the fun. I transport myself mentally into whatever age group the thing fits. What fun computers are!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home