Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheesecake in Vegas




















We have made many trips to Las Vegas. One of the highlights of our trips there was the nightly visits to the Mint. The Mint was not out on the strip but was downtown on Fremont Street.


We would spend the afternoon and evening going to all of our favorite places and then end our tour with a visit to the Mint. They had Cheesecake to die for! Sometimes we would eat sandwiches and other times we just had a dessert. My dessert was always cheesecake. You could get it plain or with different toppings. My favorite topping was the strawberry sauce, sometimes I had pineapple. What ever it was it was heavenly!


I have not been to Las Vegas in about twelve years but I can still almost taste that cheesecake as if I were there right now! I have never found cheesecake anywhere that matches it. I know I will never go to Vegas again but I still have my memories of when I did. And the cheesecake tops that list!

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to remember that. Lanny and I are suppose to be in Vegas next weekend. I'll see if I can find that heavenly cheesecake and have a slice for you while we're there! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home