Monday, January 31, 2011

More About Rings




The rings above are made from telephone wire. My neighbors, Dave and Judy's son made them many years ago when he was just a kid.
He was selling them--I think for about a dollar apiece. I just bought them to make him feel good. I never actually wore the rings. They are kind of pretty, or were in their day. They have been juggled around in my jewelery box and have gotten out of shape somewhat.
Rodney, Dave and Judy's son, was making them just for fun but he also wanted to make a little money. Judy use to work at a place where she had access to the wire. It came in all different colors. So to help him out I bought two of the rings.
Rodney is now living on his own. He was married but is now divorced. Maybe he is still trying to sell rings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home