Monday, June 16, 2008

The Blue Lady

Once, years ago, I was in a store at the service desk waiting for service. A lady was in front of me in the line. I was shocked to see that she was literally as blue as the sky--even bluer. I assume that she must have had a heart problem. She was a frail little lady, very skinny and, I kid you not--she was as blue as blue can be. Her face, and all exposed skin was very blue. She seemed OK otherwise. She was alone, as far as I could tell and talked as well as anyone.



I have often thought of her and wondered why she was so blue. I came to the conclusion that she surely had a heart problem which must have caused it. Of course, I never saw her again and do not know what the problem was. Have you ever seen or do you know what could cause such a problem?

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was a child, there was a little boy we knew who had that problem. He had some kind of heart disease that prevented his blood from being properly oxygenated. That little boy died when he was a teenager.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home