Thursday, July 3, 2008

Curling Iron and my Hair

I would love to learn the knack of using a curling iron. My sister never uses a roller or curler on her hair at all. She can shampoo her hair, dry it and use the curling iron and be through in less than an hour!

I have tried many times to do the same thing but I never achieve the results she does. I shampoo my hair and immediately roll it on brush rollers and then sleep overnight with the rollers in my hair. It is uncomfortable but you know what women go through to be beautiful!

I have tried to copy my sister's motions and follow each step she goes through but my hair comes out like I had been in a windstorm! She keeps telling me that if I just continue to try I will eventually realize success.

Maybe so, but I haven't got that much patience. I just continue to use and sleep on my old brush rollers. I am worried that they will discontinue making brush rollers and then what will I do? Use rags?

1 Comments:

At July 3, 2008 at 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's right about keeping it up. Even when you've learned how, when one curling iron goes out and you have to buy another, it takes a little getting used to. I've used the same curling iron for about 10 years, and it went out a couple of weeks ago. I'm just now really getting to where I can use the new one about as well as I did the old one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home