Saturday, August 30, 2008

Horseback Riding

Horseback Riding at the zoo in Tulsa, Oklahoma


Once years ago my Mother and my Sister, Sara, who is now deceased, visited my Aunt Lottie in Tulsa, Oklahoma.They all went to the zoo and my Sister and our cousin decided to take horseback rides. They picked the horses they wanted to ride and went for a couple of miles riding.


Sara, my Sister, is on the horse in the rear and our cousin Doris is on the front horse.

Horseback riding is a lot of fun but you do end up with a sore rear if you ride very long!

I once went with a friend for a period of time for horseback riding. I really enjoyed that. It was a range in our city which was not far and we spent about an hour riding each time we went.


My Sister Sara is not with us now but this picture helps keep her memory alive!

4 Comments:

At August 30, 2008 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen that picture! I learn something new each day I read your post! By the way, where was I when you and Sara were at the zoo with Aunt Lottie?

 
At August 30, 2008 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at home. Just Mama and Sara went to Aunt Lottie's. I can't remember the details of the trip. But anyway, I didn't go to Aunt Lottie's and I can't remember where you were.Maybe you did go and just don't remember it.

 
At August 31, 2008 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew Mama ever rode a horse!

 
At September 1, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Sara ride on one summer vacation? There were those strange people we were camped next to and the little obnoxious kid kept talking about riding "old paint". nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home