Sunday, August 24, 2008

August 24th 2008--Happy Birthday, Cotton!


Happy birthday, Cotton! I am dedicating this post to you. I appreciate the fact that you are my brother-in-law and that you have been a wonderful husband to my dear sister.


I may not have shown how much I do value you as a brother-in-law but even if I have not shown it. I want you to know that I do value you more than I can ever show or tell you!


For all the years I have had you as a brother-in-law I have never had one thing to complain about. Most of all, I am so glad that Mary Ruth got such a nice husband. I hope you have many more birthdays to celebrate.


So, enjoy the day and remember that you have a sister-in-law who thinks you are the greatest!


2 Comments:

At August 25, 2008 at 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a niece who thinks you're pretty special, too! Happy Birthday!

 
At August 25, 2008 at 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late!...but you have another neice that thinks you're tops too! I hope you had a terrific birthday! nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home