Monday, March 9, 2009

Goodwill Stores




































While I am on the money saving tips I will give you another one--Goodwill stores.




I have a Goodwill store within a two mile drive for me. I used to go there a lot but I don't get out much anymore. But my daughter hits it every time she is at my house.




There are many bargains to be had at that store. Many items are brand new and others almost as good as new.




Every so often they have fifty percent off sales and then you really get good bargains.




A lot of people look down on thrift stores but they are no worse than garage sales. You might get things some cheaper at a garage sale but you can't go to a garage sale any day you want as you can the Goodwill store. Rain, cold or other bad weather things don't affect the Goodwill store.




Both my daughters love going to the Goodwill store. They buy most of their clothes there and you would never know it by seeing the way they dress. They look as good as any other person except maybe for some one who wears designer clothes!




So if you want to stretch your dollars a lot further, go to the Goodwill store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home