Monday, March 2, 2009

The End of the Story for Paul Harvey




Paul Harvey, the newsman died Saturday, February 28, 2009 at the age of 90.

I remember Paul Harvey from many years ago and from not too long ago. He always had little interesting endings to his stories and I enjoyed listening to him any time I could.


So now we know the rest of the story-- Paul Harvey's story. He was in radio for more than 70 years. He had a listener audience of millions for seven decades. We will miss his thrilling and exciting story endings. He is now living in his story ending! Good day, Paul!

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The work ethic of Paul Harvey and his integrity as a person was way above the norm. Paul Harvey was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Paul Harvey was a one of a kind and he will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home