Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hooray for Daneen!

I say Hooray for Daneen! She gave the exact reply I would have given to the person asking this question.

I applaud Daneen for giving the answer she did. Most columnists would have hem hawed around and avoided saying what she did as an answer. They would have wanted to be politically correct.

Daneen Skube has a column in our paper every week, maybe more. I know that I read her column every time I see it in our paper. I really appreciate her more now that I read this column and saw her great answer to this person who was offended that someone would pray next to her (or him).

Maybe that questioner should pray for herself (or himself ) if she (or he) wants to reach Heaven for an eternity!

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2009 at 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add my hoorays for Daneen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home