Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Could Run!








Ford in 1937 and his ribbons












When Ford was in high school he was into a lot of sports activities. He won ribbons in a lot of them. The pictures above show some of his awards. He had several first place ribbons in track and the other ribbons show what he won in other sports. He always loved being in the sports world. I just tolerated sports because he liked them so well. However, I never got into football, baseball, or basketball. I always found something else to do when he wanted to watch them on Tv.

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2009 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew that about Ford! He has some muscle in that photo! I learn something new all the time reading your blog. nh

 
At April 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with nh -- keep the stories coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home