Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ford's Trip to London in about 1944

Ford on a train to London

When Ford was in Europe during the war, he won a trip to London. There was some kind of a test or exam that he took and he got the highest grade so he won the trip to London.

He visited the Madam Tussuad's Wax Museum in London. He saw other places also but his main visit was to the Wax Museum. He enjoyed it very much.

Barack Obama's wax figure was unveiled on his inauguration day in London. Of course Ford did not see that (thank goodness!). But he did see many famous people in wax there.

I was impressed that he won the trip because of his intelligence. He looks so happy in the picture and I think he is good looking also! Of course I might be prejudiced a little.

I look at this picture often and wish I could see him in person once again, I will some day in the future when I get to heaven.

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic and you are right...he is handsome! nh

 
At May 30, 2009 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo should have appeared in "Life" or "Look" or some such magazine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home