Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another mystery



Another thing many of you may have never seen, or heard of, is a tea ball. That is what the two items in the picture are. One is a large one and the other is a smaller size version. The larger one was used for a teapot or pitcher; the smaller one was used for a single cup of tea.


I used to buy Constant Comment Tea a lot. I love the spicy and orangey tang it had. I had a friend who told me about it because she said her mother used to make it for anyone of their family who was sick. It is really a treat whether you are sick or not.


I also am keeping my tea balls. I might make myself some Constant Comment tea if I get sick--or even if I don't get sick!


By the way, I checked out pickled pig feet yesterday at the grocery store. I didn't buy any. I like them but not at $4.69 for a small jar!


Some day I may have a dumb minute and break down and buy a jar! But I will have to really be in a dumb mood! I have not checked the present price of Constant Comment Tea yet. Maybe I won't want to buy it either.

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've all had a lot of tea this week. The whole family has had the flu so we have a cup of hot tea, add a teaspoon of Tang and a shot of Jack Daniels. Cures the cough for a while and you at least get a bit of sleep! nh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home