Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My First Kiss! WOW!

Rufus Cunningham (nicknamed "JUG")
Above is a picture of Rufus Cunningham. He was the first boy that ever kissed me. What a kiss! I was inexperienced and had never even been out with a boy before.
I can still feel the tingles and thrills that went flying down my spine when he grabbed me and planted a big, long kiss on my mouth. After that I lived for the next kiss I could experience. I did not date Rufus for very many times but he introduced me to the world of romance.
Rufus was a senior and I was a freshman. So he graduated long before I was out of high school. I looked him up on the Internet some time ago and found that he then lived somewhere around Dallas. At this time I do not know if he is living or deceased. But I still remember that exciting first kiss he gave me! Apologies to Ford, who also thrilled me with his kisses!

3 Comments:

At July 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Ford know Rufus was your first kiss? Of course the whole family knows Tommy two-thumb was my first at the tender age of 6. My first real kiss was at 16...but a bit of a disappointment...no tingling!

 
At July 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM , Anonymous kyra lafain said...

I don't think I ever told Ford much about my past dates! Ford was the jealous type so I kept my mouth shut!

 
At July 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now your getting it kyra! This is the kind of stuff we want to know!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home