Friday, August 7, 2009

More About Our Psychotic Dog, Mickey





Carla and Mickey

I have told you some stories about our psychotic dog, Mickey. He had to be psychotic because there were too many abnormal things about him for him not to be!

He had this habit of loving bare feet--anyone who had them. He would head for bare feet anytime they were available. He loved to lick all over bare feet, especially between the toes. Ford would let him lick his feet but I couldn't stand to let him lick mine. I guess maybe that is not too abnormal for a dog but I thought it seemed pretty abnormal when I saw him do it.

I was repulsed by the whole thing but I couldn't change his habits and desires so I put up with it. He had plenty of good food to eat so I can't imagine why he wanted to lick some one's dirty feet! Everyone to his own thing I guess!

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I recall, he liked some other disgusting things as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home