Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Greedy One!

Ford is on the left



When Ford was a small boy probably about 5 or 6 his Mother had made a pie for their dessert. She cut the pie into pieces and they each had one and she set aside one for their Dad who was not home at the time. Ford said that he wanted the piece she set aside for their Dad instead of his piece. His Mom said, " Ok, but all the pieces are the same." Anyway, he exchanged his piece for his Dad's.



A while later Ford said he wanted his piece of pie. His Mother said, " you had your pie." Ford replied to her that, "No, I had Dad's piece, now I want mine!"



I don't think so! He was very greedy and wanted more than his share!



I am sure he didn't get it!

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Looks just like Ford!

 
At July 31, 2009 at 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom just gave me the link to your blog, and I am loving reading what you have written! Thanks so much! Linda (Bob and Jan's daughter)

 
At July 31, 2009 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous kyra lafain said...

Thanks for your attention. I really love doing the blog but it is hard to come up with new ideas after doing almost 500. I am thinking all the time about what to write next!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home