Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Lookalike














This is me


Celia Smith


When I was a freshman in high school there was another girl, Celia Smith, who was also a freshman. I had several people tell me that I looked like her. I was thrilled because she was cute, I thought. I could not see that I looked anything like her but I must have because more than one person told me that I did.


I wonder today if she is still living, where she is and if she still looks like me! I hope for her sake that she doesn't!


Look at the pictures and see what you think. I would rather people had told me that I looked like Pattie Bess Lummus! But that was impossible. I was not even in the same realm of Pattie Bess (she was in my post on July 9th 2009).
Apologies to Celia Smith for comparing myself with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home