Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Puny Snow!





















My Sister and Nephew, Mary Ruth and Steve



This is a Texas snow back in about 1951 or 52. It is really just a puny little snow compared to the snows we get here in Indiana! I can hardly remember ever getting a snow when I was a little kid and lived in Texas. Maybe once or twice we got a snow that covered the ground back then.


We sometimes have snow several feet deep here especially if it drifts. I am not bragging--I am complaining! Fortunately, we have not yet had a snow this winter. We had a few flakes come down once in early October. But I am hearing that we are going to have a hard winter this year, which will mean a lot of snow!


I am sure Steve was elated with the snow they had in this picture.

It would just be a baby snow for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home