Thursday, December 10, 2009

Former World's Largest McDonalds





















McDonald's in Vinita, Oklahoma

I should have written this a few years ago. Then this McDonald's was the world's largest--now one in Orlando, Florida has super sized it.


Anyway, when we used to travel to Texas once or twice a year, we always stopped at this huge McDonald's in Vinita, Oklahoma. The McDonald's straddled highway I 44. It was also known as "The Glasshouse."


We have eaten many hamburgers and fries at this place. Actually, at the time we made stops there I did not realize it was the world's largest McDonalds. I have since discovered that it was.
I have not been there for some time--not since Ford died. But I have lots of good memories of going there and enjoying a McDonald's meal back in our fun days.
That McDonald's made the tiny one here in our neighborhood look like a play house! Maybe someday I will get to see the one in Orlando, Florida! NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home