Friday, February 12, 2010

Poor Teenagers!























How do your like these girls in their ragged blue jeans--especially the one on the left? I hate them--the jeans, not the girls!


I can't believe the prices they have on jeans just like these. My grand daughter was here to visit one day and she had on a pair just like them. She was so proud of them. I said , "How much were they?" She replied, "$65." I nearly fainted. I said, " You could go over to Goodwill and get them for maybe $5." I will never be able to figure why anyone would pay the price for those old worn out jeans instead of going to Goodwill or Salvation Army for them. No one could ever know where you bought your jeans anyway. Actually, she couldn't find any at Goodwill that bad!


I guess I just am an old fogy. But one with some money that I have saved from not buying stylish clothes! Even more foolish than the teenagers are their parents. They give their kids the money to waste on these worn out jeans. I may be an old fogy but I would never give money to a child of mine to use for such silly things!


One of these days I think these teenagers will come to their senses and be a little more thrifty with their money--at least I hope they do!


1 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it, either!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home