Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BETTY WHITE


I have always enjoyed watching Betty White on the many shows she has been on over the years. On the many game shows and on the Golden Girls.

I have never heard of any scandals or trouble she has been in. Not that maybe she hasn't had them--I just don't know of any.

However, just last Sunday in the PARADE magazine she was featured on the front cover with her story inside. She really lowered her image in my estimation with the final quote at the end of the story.

The deal was someone threw a piece of bologna at someone else in the cafeteria and it accidentally hit Betty White in the face. Without missing a beat she peeled it off, shook it at the thrower and said,"Don't you know I'm a goddamn star!" And then she laughed.

That put her down at the bottom of my list as far as being one of my favorites. She could have left out the curse words. If she were a young person I might have excused her but at age 88 she could be a little more choosy in selecting her words.

I will be praying for you, Betty!

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN! There is no respect for God anymore. She should be setting an example, not trying to act like she's 20.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home